Monday, June 11, 2012

Update on ATC challenge

As a member of The Art Colony, in a short period of time I've been able to learn a lot from other artist and photographers. As I continue my journey  with connecting with my art, I'll be trying new things, styles, techniques.
One of the challenges I've taken on thus far will be participating in a ATC swap (art trading card). Artist from around the world create small works of original art on a 2.5 inches X 3.5 inches (6cm X 9cm) card and then swap/trade with other artist based on a theme. 
This particular swap I participated in, the theme was Africa. I'll be shipping one of each to England, Canada, and Australia. I'll also be receiving these small works of art from England, MS, and IL. 
Here are the art trading cards that I've created. Africa is so full of color and culture. I'll probably be creating some more of these pieces and sell in sets of 6. Just another adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment