Thursday, April 12, 2012

Two heads are better than one!

Between yesterday and today, it has been an amazing day for me creatively speaking. Emotions are running high and I am pleased to say that I've recently completed another book cover for the talented author Keith Kareem Williams.
Mere words can not express what it is that I am feeling.
To take credit for this completed project would be selfish. Keith came to me with a concept for his work in progress named "Glass Goddesses, Concrete Walls." After reviewing Keith's notes it was time to put things into action.
Off and on for weeks I would work on it, walk away and then go back to it. But for some reason yesterday was the day. I would up early feeling good, cooked breakfast prepared lunch for my husband AND cooked dinner. Talk about miracles happening everyday. lol Anyways I just had a feeling that it was going to be a good and productive day. I said to myself, let's finish up Glass Goddesses. Morning, noon and burning the midnight oil until about 3 a.m. this morning, Keith and I collaborated with ideas going back and forth until finally we had a winner.
Today Keith wrote on his blog something very heart felt that I would like to share with you. So click here:
and check out the new book cover for Glass Goddesses, Concrete Walls which is still in the process of being written with the attentive day or release later this month.

I also suggest that you check out Keith Kareem Williams credentials on Amazon.com (click here) where you can see also see my re-design of his first book entitled "Water Flows Under Doors".

No comments:

Post a Comment