Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thank You


Yesterday I had a wonderful interview with Dr. Veronica Walters, Rick Walters, and the crew of Everyday Living. I called in early to pick on Rick but it was all love. lol These two wonderful people are also my cousins whom I met last year on Facebook. Yes, the power of social networking has brought and is bringing family and friends together.

The funny thing is I did NOT know that it was Freaky Friday on their show, so ummmm yeah. lol If you  missed the show I strongly suggest that you listen to the playback (click here). Not just because of my interview but because the show within itself is just great!

So many topics were covered and the show will definitely have you smiling as well as reflect. The crew of Everyday Living do it for the mere pleasure and passion of helping others. I think that is awesome or as Dr. Veronica says "fantabolous".

You can catch Everyday Living throughout the week from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. and also when you visit their website, you will be able to see past shows and check those out as well. (Click here to check out their website)
Be sure to stop by the Everyday Living w/Rick and Veronica Facebook page (FB)

Thank you for everyone that tuned in to the show, gave words of support, and have showed me love.

Remember, you are only as successful as you allow yourself to be.

~Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment