Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hitting the Air Waves!

For about 3 hours I've been telling myself that I was going to sleep, but I keep finding things that need to be taken care of. I've had a lot of wonderful conversations today and networked with several people including other artists. One of them being my cousin Rick Walters who I met last year on Facebook. There are many family members that unfortunately I don't know of and its seems as if I'm meeting a new Walter everyday!

Needless to say. Rick and his wonderful wife Dr. Veronica have a radio show called Everyday Living. Rick was so amazed with my artwork, he saw it as a perfect opportunity for their show as well as my business. Awesome!

Finally today, we talked over the phone and set a date to do the interview. It's this Friday!!!!!! So if you are able to tune in, please do so. Anything is bound to happen. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment