Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jan 30 Post: How Does She Do It?

I've had close friends say to me, "how did you do that" or "I'd like to just watch you" when it comes to my art. I'm funny about my work space and those in my surroundings. But taking into consideration what was said, I thought of the idea of video recording me working. It may seem like the same thing as someone watching me but then again its not, because you don't have people asking you questions while you're creating. Things like that for me, alters my mood or disturbs my train of thought, which ultimately changes the piece of art I'm working on. That for me is a big no-no. Sooooo here I've posted me doing what I do, when I do what I do. lol Enjoy!
PPPPPPPPPPPPPLEASE excuse the lag with the audio and video. Just close your eyes and listen, occasionally opening them to see the pics lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment