Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jan 16 Post: What is Estetika!?

You may wonder what does Estetika mean in the name Estetika Exposure.
On October 17, 2010, a friend and I were engaged in a conversation. I absolutely love talking to this person. Often times our conversations are creative and thought provoking. So anyways, we are discussing my art and I said to myself, "I need a name for my business!"
As I've only reconnected with my love for creating art in the summer of 2010, I had recently decided to pursue it further. So I asked my friend for a name, and they threw out several names which were awesome. Unfortunately. most of those names were already taken.  Out of frustration, I took the last suggestion and said hmmm what would it say if it was in a different language. Esthetic Exposure in Indonesian is Estetika Exposure. From that moment on it stuck with me.
That's just a little history of where the name Estetika Exposure: Art by AmW came from.
Oh....wait, I didn't explain the AmW part. lol Another friend of mine would call me AmW or AmDubb etc so I attached that to the business. AmW (Alicia Marie Walter).
Ok...that'a all folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment