Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Knocking the cob webs down off my blog!

Hi! Its been such a long time since my last post. I feel like I have to reintroduce myself. My name is AmW and I'm here to say/ I got a paintbrush in my hand from day to day/....... (insert dumb founded stare). Its late and my randomness seems to be at its peak around this time. lol Just wanted to check in with you all now that things are a little bit calmer.
If you've read any of my posts or watched any of my vlogs, then you know that I held my very first art show on May 12, 2012. It was a day and time that I will never forget. Everyone had a really great time, I made some sales but most importantly I was able to share my passion in my hometown where the journey began. It was a great opportunity to have network as well.
Over the next week or so I'll be updating my website and opening my online store. But I'd rather not keep talking about it and just be about it so please stay tuned for that.
Thanks!
~AmW

No comments:

Post a Comment