Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Mind

As I'm preparing for my very first art show in May of this year, creativety and new ideas are flourishing everyday. I'm truly blessed and thankful for the talents that God has placed within me. Never did I imagine coming this far, nor do I know what the future holds for me. But I live with no expectations.
Just looking at my most recent pieces of artwork, which will be revealed in May of this year; I'm just in amazement. Each day I'm growing as an artist and becoming more comfortable with myself; unafraid and free flowing.
I've stepped oustide boundraies, tested out new techniques as well as new environments. And it has all made me just a little bit better than I was the day before.
Sometimes I look a painting and wonder, what the heck is that!? Or what does that mean? But not everything needs or has an explanation. Just an expression of my heart.
~Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment